Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What some people will do for money!

Has anyone watched that new game show Wipeout? My mom and I decided to check it out last night because her golfing buddies said it was hilarious.

It is!

At first I felt bad for laughing at people getting hurt. But then on second thought I realized these people signed up for this. They chose to go on this show and do these ridiculous stunts on national TV for millions of people to watch. What kind of people do this?

I've always thought it would be fun to be on a game show. But some kind of trivia game or something. Not a game where I have to humiliate myself for a chance at the prize money.

Today I have more fun stuff to look forward to. I'm headed out to my gyno visit in about an hour. Fun times!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I saw the very first show that aired and I found it quite amusing, to say the least. I would be too ashamed to do that in front of America, I embarass myself enough without that.

Aim said...

We watched that the other day as well. What sucks is that you make a fool of yourself and don't win. The girls and I watched part of I survived a Japanese Game show, too. Weird stuff. Hey, BTW, blog is still white and purple. I'm going to check it on the home computer as well!

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

That show cracks me up! I can't believe people will do that stuff, hoping to get money - or at least their 5 minutes of fame. Ha! Ha!