Monday, July 14, 2008

That's a new one

I don't know why, but I haven't been in the blogging mood the past couple days. Quick someone take my temperature! Maybe it's just that I didn't have any ideas. Sometimes I'll come up with something and think "who wants to read about that anyway?"

So the other day I bought Tiger a new tennis racket. A brand new Air O Sharapova 25. Her other one was getting to be a little small for her. This one came with a cover which she thought was so cool. According the Prince site it also comes with a poster, though ours didn't.

This morning we were heading out for tennis camp and she went ahead to get in the van. When I came out she had the racket strapped in with the seat belt in the seat next to her! I guess you can't take too good care of your new racket.

It's funny I don't remember her ever wanting to strap in any of her stuffed animals or dolls, which would seem a little more normal. Nope she straps in her racket!

That's my kid!

4 comments:

Amy said...

The things kids get protective about...their stuff anyway, they couldn't care less about my things.

On the stuff to blog about: I've read so many random things on blogs lately it really doesn't matter what you blog about, it's all interesting to other people :)

Dawn said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog today and enjoyed reading it! I'll be back!

Aim said...

But did she remember to buckle herself??

lynn said...

Oh, yeah she finally buckled herself. But only after the racket was secured!