Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My poor kid!

This morning Tiger got in trouble again for lying to us! At one point my husband who was quite frustrated told her to "go away". He just needed her out of the room before he did or said something he'd regret in the heat of the moment.

That was about 8:30 am. I just went into her room about 10 minutes ago after being out with her most of the morning hunting down a copy of VENUS IN OVERDRIVE. Cuz I just can't wait for my copy to come in the mail! Sorry getting off track here.....

In her room I found a back pack full of clothes, stuffed animals, her wallet and her ipod. She had taken a bunch of posters off her walls and put them in a folder. She was getting ready to leave. She thought he wanted her to literally get out of the house.

I feel so awful now! She's been quite frustrating lately with her lying and getting herself in trouble but we love her like crazy and would NEVER tell her to get out.

Well at least not until she's 18!

Oh and I had to get a lottery ticket this morning..........working on making that dream from the other night a reality! LOL

2 comments:

Amy said...

Poor thing is right! I remember wanting to run away many times, even now....ha!

Aim said...

Oooh, that's gott hurt. Sorry Tiger is having a bad day. We've had a bit of the lying thing at our house, but usually I think of some creative way to twist it so they never, never, NEVER want to lie again (or at least for the rest of the week)

But more importantly, did you get a copy of VIO?