Monday, July 7, 2008

Jo Bros concert rocked!

Oh man, I am so tired after last night's Jonas Brothers concert! It was a long afternoon walking around Summerfest and then waiting and waiting for them to let us in the amphitheater. We didn't get home until almost 12:30, then I had to work at 8am. And it was soooooo crowded!!


They do know how to put on a good show. Lots of running and dancing around, Joe and Nick did some flips. At one point they asked if everyone was ready and they all grabbed some type of squirt gun and sprayed the crowd. We thought it was water, but later found out from my friend who was closer that is was some kind of white foam. Shaving cream, maybe? We all enjoyed it the show. Even though we were miles from the stage! lol I even managed to get some half way decent photos. Here's the link:



http://s351.photobucket.com/albums/q465/skowt15/2008%2007%2006%20Jonas%20Brothers/



Before the guys came out their dad came on stage and said they had been on myspace that morning and read a message from a girl who got tickets for the show for her sweet 16 and they wanted to find her and upgrade her seats! How sweet! He also said they heard how many fans had waited for hours to get on the lawn seats so they sent some guys up to pick 2 fans to come down front.

One of the coolest things of the night was when we were walking back to the parking lot. There were a bunch of people walking in the road just outside the festival. We heard sirens and security started shooing people out of the way back on to the sidewalk. Then a couple motorcycle cops drove by. We thought there was something going on up ahead and were expecting an ambulance to follow. Well, we turned around to look and here comes their tour bus with the lights on inside and all 3 guys standing up in front near the driver looking out and waving to people. You could hear screams travel down the road as the bus drove ahead.

It was a fun night!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I knew you would enjoy them, they are great! My girls sound just like me when I was that age and saw Rick on tv, the screaming begins :)
At the risk of sounding like a child molester...lol! I think Joe is a hottie ;)

Apple Joos said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Thankfully there are tons of sites on the internet geared towards helping throw a party. There are a bunch that aren't "Martha Stewart-y" and have actual ideas that normal people can do on a normal budget. I like to look at those sites for ideas and then I tweak them to fit my party.

Also, Rick Springfield!! WOOOOH!!! He's back on General Hospital, but I bet you knew that. : )