Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'd like to thank the academy........







I've just received my very first blog award! I'm blushing can you tell?

Thank you so much to my blogging friend Amy over at Escape To Thought for giving this to me. I've really been enjoying your blog too!

Here are the rules:
If you already have the award just accept and that's all you have to do.
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4. The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link "
Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Show these rules.


I'm gonna start right off by breaking rule number 1 because I have 3 I want to award. I'm a rebel.

1. Write One Two Amy's is one of the first blogs I started reading and it inspired me to start my own. She's a writer and has some projects planned for the summer so go check her out.

2.
Pink Painted Lady I found this Amy's blog through her myspace page. She has 7 kids (count 'em 7!) and still finds the time to cook and share a recipe or two!


3. The News From Sooz Another one of the first blogs I ever started reading (she started over on myspace and while she continues that has also started this one). A very witty, funny gal!





2 comments:

Aim said...

Well, well, well. I go to do my daily blog check and looky, looky- Lynn is passing the award to me (and now I HAVE to blog today) :-)
What a nice way to help spread the word. Is it weird that you have a "ton" of friends/bloggers named Amy?!?

Sooz said...

Thank you Lynn! I promise to post my acceptance when I get back home from our holiday weekend!