Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Withdrawals

I'm suffering from computer and blogging withdrawals!

I've only been able to get on for a minute or two here and there. But I'm having fun with family (most of the time ;)! Went whale watching yesterday and rode on a zip line today for the first time. That was cool. I do have pics to prove it and will post one when I get home. I actually trusted my brother with my camera while we went up there and he did a decent job and didn't drop it once. WHEW!

I'll be back to my regular posting and visiting of other blogs sometime Sunday or Monday. Enjoy the rest of your week!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you checked in and hope you have a great rest of the week :)

Sooz said...

LOL I felt the same way when we were on our trip earlier in the month. Thanks for checking in! :)

Amy said...

Hope you enjoy your trip!