Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm Home and a Bday wish

Whew! We are back home. Got in yesterday afternoon. It was great seeing our family but it was a long week. It's always nice to be home and sleep in your own bed and shower in your own bathroom. Though our shower could stand a cleaning, I don't think hubby touched it while we were away.


Hubby was working yesterday when we got in so I didn't see him for a couple hours. But this is what we came home to:
He has his moments but for the most part I couldn't ask for a better guy! I probably could have gotten a better pic, but I was tired!

Speaking of great guys.....I'd like to wish a Happy Belated Birthday to someone who has been a very important part of my life since I was 12 years old. Rick Springfield turned 59 yesterday! Can you believe it?
Amy seems to think he is her man, but beg to differ!



2 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome home Lynn!

Ok ok, I will *share* my man with you but only because I am nice like that....heehee! :D

Rela Pantaleon said...

My sister is about the same age as you and she had a huge crush on RS, too!

And by the way, we grew up in the Philippines but we knew American pop even at that age, even across the Pacific Ocean!