Saturday, August 4, 2007

A trek through the wilderness



During our trip to Washington we visited Northwest Trek Wildlife Park in Eatonville, WA. You take a tram ride through the woods and can possibly get up close and personal with some of the wildlife there. The last time we visited in Sept of 1998 we didn't get that lucky. This time we got pretty close to many of the animals. At times so close you could have reached out and touched them. I decided to keep my hands to myself!
I thought I had down which was which as far as the elk, caribou and moose. Now I'm not quite so sure. You're guess is as good as mine. They do have each marked on the map I have but I'm guessing they don't stay in their designated area marked on the tram tour map so going by the order they are in the pics is not necessarily a sure thing!

No comments: