Friday, August 24, 2007

Army Wives

The army has its code.......the wives have their own.

I'm really enjoying this new series on Lifetime about living life as an army spouse. I'm just a tad behind in watching it though. I think the season finale is this Sunday but I still have like 6 episodes waiting for me on my tivo! I sneak them in when I can. I don't think I've made it through one episode yet without shedding a tear to two.

I have to give those in the military and their spouses credit. It's not an easy life. I don't think I could handle all that comes with it. My husband was in the reserves for a few years and I didn't like when he was gone for his two weeks each year. Desert Storm was going on right before we got married and there was some talk of his unit possibly being called up for that and I freaked!

No comments: