Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit of Me

I've been MIA the past week!  Guess I've just been focused on other things, like planning a vacation, carting everyone else's arse around town and trying to stay sane while my daughter learns to drive!






{one} what color is your kitchen?
Green, it's actually called False Cypress.  I seriously just had to go dig the paint sample out to find out the name of the color!

{two} do you have a good luck charm?
nope.

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Pen.  Usually a purple one!

{four} can you use chopsticks?
haha, nope.

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
What's salad??  I'm picky remember?  No salad for me and dressing is just so......ewww!

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
I cannot.

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Not that I know of

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Crunchy!

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Hell No!!




3 comments:

She Will Move Mountains said...

Rock on PURPLE pens!!

Amy said...

I thought you were being quite silent!

Purple is one of my fave colors!

Kitty said...

w00t w00t purple pens!