Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket





I confess.....that I was going to do a confession last week but when Friday came I just. didn't. feel. like. it.

I confess.....that Peter Facinelli is going to be in Wisconsin and Illinois this weekend for meet and greets and I really, Really, REALLY want to go.  
I am more of a twihard than my kids.

I confess......that I feel embarrassed if someone I know IRL finds out about my blog.  I'm not sure why.  Sometimes people who don't blog or aren't real social online just don't get it.  

When I originally started this blog I had invited all my family to read it.  I'm not sure if any of them even do, but I'm not sure I want to know.  

Sometimes when I post things I wonder "what if my family or friends or my kid's friends read this?"  So sometimes I hold back because of it.


I don't hide the fact that I blog.  I mean anybody could easily find it through facebook or other means, but I also don't advertise it either.


I confess.....that I have another confession I've thought of putting here but am afraid to because "what if my family or friends read this?"  It's not necessarily really bad.  I just don't want it to be taken the wrong way.



6 comments:

Amy said...

Nobody I know IRL knows about my blog either. A girl who once worked here had one and talked about it A LOT and the others made fun of her, sooooo needless to say, I keep it hush hush! :)

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

That's funny cause I feel the same way. We started a VLOG on Youtube and I recently went in and deleted a bunch of family videos cause I was like "i don't know if I want everyone knowing all that about my life" ....I can't figure out how to search on Blogger, not sure if you can...yes...I'm that challenged. I liked your post

Mrs. Match said...

There is definitely something to be said for blogging anonymously, or at least where people you know in real life aren't aware. I love the freedom to post what I want. And you're so right-those not into the blogging world just don't get it.

Amy said...

98% of the people who read my blog don't know what I'm really "up" to. Maybe they assume, but in my mind I'm fooling them all. I hear ya!!!

Peter Facinelli is freakin' hot!!

Shannon said...

I feel the same way about my blog! When someone I know IRL tells me they read it (but I know I didn't tell them about my blog, so how'd they find it?)... I wonder if they "get" it. Not only my blog, but blogging in general.


Soooo... did you go see Peter???

Mamarazzi said...

I am so very late visiting everyone.

This seems to be something I say a lot.

PLEASE forgive the drive by comment!

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your participation in the Friday Confessional linky party.