Friday, April 9, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010


Hello and welcome to my little corner of the blog world!  As you can probably gather from the title, this blog is all about me and my life.  My family, likes, dislikes, travels, activities and whatever else I come up with.

I've been married to my best friend for going on 19 years.  We are hoping to skip off to Vegas for a few days for our big 2-0 in June of 2011!!



We have two beautiful daughters.
Skowt is 14 and loves tennis, track and band.  She plays the clarinet and tenor saxophone.



Tiger is 10 and loves cheerleading and swimming.  She is also in band and plays the clarinet.



I love spending time with them as a family.

I'm addicted to my computer.....what blogger isn't?  LOL  I love to read, though I don't do enough of it.  I love movies and TV, traveling, manatees, tennis, blogging, postcards, concerts and geocaching......among other things.  Sometimes I think I have too many interests!!

But my all time favorite hobby which I am trying to devote more time to is Photography!!








You can see more of my photos on my photo blog

Or on my smugmug page


Feel free to stay awhile and take a look around at some of my other posts.  And be sure to check out the awesome giveaway I am running right now.





9 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! Glad you joined in :)

Caity said...

You sound like you live such a happy life! I love it! I also love photography. Your pictures are stunning! :)

Superchikk said...

Lynn, thanks for stopping by my blog. Your compliment on my photos is awesome considering you're such a great photographer!

Kim Dettmer said...

Love your photos! I was just stopping by from UBP. :) Kim

Lynn from For Love or Funny said...

Hi Lynn - this is too weird. We share the same first name, we both have 2 daughters, we both have been married 20 years, and we both like tennis and photography. I think we were separated at birth!! I found you at SITS!

Barbara@CherishCollages said...

Great photos! Stopping by from SITS and UBP10

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! Just popping in from the UBP to be your newest Google Follower! Hooray! Hope you had a great weekend and have a great week! Swing by my blog when you get a chance!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Barb said...

Hi, Dropping by from my blog's UBP10! I subscribe by rss google reader.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great blog...will be back to read more.....This is such a fun party and I have already met some of the greatest bloggers... I am sad it is about to end. I am amazed at all the different and creative blogs. Stop by for a visit...just leave a comment on any of the last few posts on either blog and you are eligible for the GRAND PRIZE $100 GIFT BASKET! I am going to draw Friday night.....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/