Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Table Topics Tuesday: Who's Hungry?

Photobucket


if you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Are you kidding me?

PIZZA!





I know, nothing special or fancy but I love me some pizza.  Pepperoni and Black Olives.  I tried to come up with something else but really if I had to choose this would be it.

Now this is all under the assumption that I would never get sick of eating the same thing over and over, not gain weight eating all those carbs and of course never get heartburn or indegestion from all that pepperoni!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Pizza is always a great pick : ) Yummmy! : )

Jane In The Jungle said...

I LOVE black olives on my pizza!! Great choice!

Shannon said...

I was thisclose to choosing pizza. Especially since I usually don't get to have the toppings I want: black olives, bacon and green peppers! No one else here likes that... we have to stick with plain ol' pepperoni.

Sigh.

Shelley said...

Yeah!!!! Pizza. That's good too.

Amy said...

I love me some pizza too, and that would have been my second choice, but I could not give up my crawfish! ;)