Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A little about me

Oops! I forgot to put this in yesterday.............Amy from Escape Into My Thoughts tagged me for this! Sorry Amy!

The rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag other people.

What is your current obsession? The Sookie Stackhouse books

What are you wearing today? blue sweat pants and grey t-shirt

What’s for dinner? We had chicken breast in tomato sauce over rice

What would you eat for your last meal? Probably pizza

What are you listening to right now? The fan in the bathroom where my daughter just showered.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Only an hour??

What language do you want to learn? Don't really have an interest

What do you love most about where you currently live? Fairly small town but close enough to everything we need.

What style is your current home decorated in? A little bit of everything!

If you were a time traveler what era would you live in? I think I'd go back to the 80s with Amy

What is your favorite color? PURPLE!

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? Hoodie sweatshirts

What were you doing ten years ago? We had just had our second daughter and were in the process of building our current home.

Describe your personal style? Simple

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? I need some new tennis shoes!

What are you going to do after this? I think I'll have some ice cream

What are your favorite films? Romantic comedies

Your favorite books? Right now Sookie Stackhouse book, see 1st question!

Do you collect anything? Rick Springfield memorabilia, postcards, manatee stuff

What makes you follow a blog? interesting posts, I love photo blogs, if I have things in common with the person

What was the most enjoyable thing you did today? wouldn't you like to know *wink*

Ann's Question:
What makes you comment on a blog? It interests me, have the time, in the mood, if it's a current post (I tend to get way behind reading blogs and hate to comment on old posts)

Amy's Question:
What is your favorite thing to do when you have some free time? take photos

Anissa's Question:
As you know I homeschool -- If you could would you? No, don't have the patience, organization for it and I tend not to follow through sometimes!
Do you agree with homeschooling? I don't' know. I guess if it works for you, then great. But don't try to push it on others which I've experienced before. I'm not so sure kids get the social activity they need. I know they plan outings and stuff with others but the parents are still around so I don't think it's the same as being away at school. I've also had some personal experience with some homeschooling people making derogatory remarks to me and my kids because they are in public school........we were treated like they thought they were better than us because of it........that is so not cool.

Tonya's question:
What is a talent you wished you had? I've always wished I could draw!

Amy's question:
What is your favorite Michael Jackson song? Wanna be Startin' Somethin' or The Way You Make Me Feel

My question:
There's been quite a few Celebrity deaths lately and it got me thinking. Though they are shocking and sad none of them have really affected me much. What is the one celebrity death that will really devastate you, if any? Mine is definitely Rick Springfield! He's been such an important part of my life over the years. He's so great and accessible to his fans and the fact that I've met him a few times will make it feel so much more real and close to home.

I am tagging:

Sooz from The News from Sooz
Amy from Random Thoughts
Shannon from Welcome to the Nuthouse

And if you're reading this and want to play along answer in the comments or let me know if you do it on your blog so I can come by!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

These are some great questions... I'm already thinking about my answers!

Amy said...

OH the death question. My answer would be the same and I already told them at work, when it it's Rick, I won't be here...they made silly remarks and laughed but I was serious. Hopefully he lives to be at least 95! LOL

The homeschool answer, I agree with and I will be emailing you about that later...... :)

Aim said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll get my post up in a little bit. As soon as I think of a new question....hmmmmm