Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

It's been a busy, fun weekend! Yesterday we drove a couple hours to go to a hot air balloon rally. I will blog and post a few pics about that soon.

But first, since it's Father's Day........some photos of the kids with Daddy! This one was taken yesterday during our adventures.


Today, Skowt decided to cook breakfast for Dad (and the rest of us). He's usually the one who makes breakfast on Sunday mornings when we're all home. She needed a little (ok a lot) of help from me, but she did do the pancakes herself.

Then we decided to go out and do some fishing. Well, they fished. I watched and took pics. 156 of them to be exact. And not one of me. You wouldn't even know I was there besides the fact that there are a ton of pics of the 3 of them! Someone had to take them!

All three of them caught a fish today! Skowt started it all and turns out hers was the biggest of the three!

Hubby was next after he lost one. The line snapped on the first one he hooked.


And the day would not have been complete if Tiger hadn't gotten one too! She tried to get daddy to reel it in but he made her take the pole back and do it herself. I'm so glad he did.






2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like you all had a great day. Can't wait to see all your pics!

KatBouska said...

That first picture is hilarious! I love it. :)