Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 of 52 photos of me

Forever In Blue Jeans



This week I tried to get a photo of me and Skowt but she wasn't too cooperative. She doesn't always like having her photo taken (wonder where she gets that!) and she's kinda got to be in the mood. She wasn't in the mood last night. So I had to take what I could get....us with goofy looks on our faces!

********************52 Weeks********************

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are gald you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!**************************************




7 comments:

Aim said...

I'm thinking about playing along. Since I just freed up a bunch of time in my schedule. I don't know.

Amy said...

That is a way cute photo. :)

Darcie said...

Sweet picture, I think it turned out great!

Carin said...

This is a great picture, you two look so much alike. I like it in the black and white too. Great job!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I think that's a lovely picture! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

How sweet! well done!

Shasta said...

I think it's a great picture! Reminds me of a pic I have of my mom and myself when I was a teen.