Thursday, March 12, 2009

1 of 52 photos of me

I was reading Nicole's blog the other day and she mentioned a photo challenge she saw on another blog. It was to post a photo of yourself once a week for 52 weeks because so often we as moms are taking the photos and not in them.

She couldn't remember where she saw it, but I did a search and found Carin at Forever in Blue Jeans who originated the challenge. Looks like she started at the beginning of the year but you're allowed to start and jump in at any time.


So here goes, photo number 1 of 52. The idea is to be included in photos with the family but I thought I'd start off with one of just me. The kids were in school and just hubby and I were home so I asked him to help out a bit.




Most of them turned out a bit fuzzy, not sure if it was just him or my new lens..........turns out there is a nick or scratch or something inside the lens that I didn't notice right away when I got it. I can't see that it shows up in photos but I think there may be more to what is wrong with the lens. But never fear, my mom got it at Amazon and she contacted them. They responded within 20 minutes and there is another one on the way!



7 comments:

Carin said...

So glad you have joined the challenge! Sorry to hear about the lens, good thing Amazon is on it! Thank hubby for taking the pic for us and if you want next time you can set the timer and have both of you in if the kids aren't around. Great to meet you!

Shasta said...

So nice to have you playing along and that's a great first pic! Can't wait to see more!

Carebear said...

What a fun carnival! I love being able to put a face to what I read in the blogosphere! I actually just came by to tell you that the randomly-selected winner of the Cheesecake Factory gift certificate is Joy from Joy to the Blog. Thanks so much for entering my giveaway, and for becoming a follower! I hope you enjoy my blog! I try to visit at least 2 of my followers daily to spread comment love so I’ll be seeing you soon!

P.S. Come visit for my best giveaway ever from March 23rd-26th!

Amy said...

Lovely, lovely!

Glad you are getting a new lens!

Aim said...

what a great idea! I'll have to put it on my to do list.

Nicole said...

Yea Lynn! Nice to see a photo of the beautiful swap partner I had! I can't wait to see your next photo wearing your hear back with those awesome earrings and scarf!! Have a great weekend!
Nicole

Anonymous said...

I joined late too, but I'm enjoying it so far.