Friday, October 17, 2008

Flashback Friday: The High School Years

It is Friday, right? It's been one of those weeks where I'm a day off, always thinking it's another day!

So, I'm skipping from elementary to high school. I do have the two pics from my junior high years (7th and 8th grade) but I refuse to post them here. They are just awful. It was a rough couple of years for me and it showed through especially in my hair!



Here I am as a freshman (l), sophomore (r) and junior on the bottom



I don't know, I must have had some kind of thing for stripes back then. I was also wearing them in both of the pics I'm not posting.





Here I am my senior year.





I have to say that for being smack dab in the middle of the 80s I was looking pretty tame in these. I never really did the big hair thing or gobs of makeup with the blue eyeshadow.


5 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing those. You look just like the rest of us did :D

Aim said...

hey, I think I had that same pink sweater! :-)

Sandra said...

I really like your blog so I gave you an award!

Meaghan said...

I wanted to let you know that I finally launched my website www.getthebean.com. We are selling all sorts of great coffee's, teas and treats.

To celebrate the launch we are doing a ton of giveaways. If you would like to get in on it check out www.getthebean.blogspot.com

Also, if you are interested in raising $$$ for a charity of your choice check out www.gtbfightscancer.blogspot.com

Thanks so much!

Meg

Sooz said...

Oh gosh, who didn't have hair issues in the junior hug/middle school years then? Thanks so much for sharing!