Thursday, October 23, 2008

NKOTB Sneak Peek

I know I have a few people waiting to hear how the New Kids on the Block concert went last night. I'm super tired and have some errands to run today, so I'm not able to do a whole post on the show yet so I thought I'd at least share these for now! These are about the best I got so don't get your hopes up for the rest of them to be any good! lol Most of them are super grainy because of using the digital zoom and a high ISO on my daughter's camera. I did filter a couple of these to reduce the grainy-ness but I won't have time to do them all. I will be putting them up on photobucket soon.





It was a fun night!




3 comments:

Amy said...

Jordan....ahhhh! :D

Shannon said...

NKOTB was my very 1st concert... I was in the 8th grade and my whole family went... my mom, dad, bro and sis!

My mother hated every-lovin' minute of it. Not because of the New Kids... but because of the screaming pre-teen girls (um, myself included!)

Can't wait to hear more about the show!


Oh, and I was a Joey girl ;)

Aim said...

good photos or not- did you have a good time??