Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TAXI!!!

I totally want to take a ride in the CA$H CAB !!!

It looks like such a fun game show. Especially if you are with a group of friends or something.

I told hubby I want to take a trip to New York. While there we can take some time hailing cabs in the city! If the driver's not Ben we could just move on. No matter that there is only like a zillion cabs in the city of New York!

Tiger was asking tonight if kids were allowed to ride and if we would share the winnings with her. That all depends on if you help with answering the questions or if you just sit there grinning cuz you're in the CA$H CAB!!

TAXI!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I like that show too. I would definitely have to bring someone with me to help because most of the questions stump me....haha

Aim said...

I'm always afraid I will think I know the answer and totally get it wrong. But it is a fun show to watch.