Saturday, May 31, 2008

Photo Hunt: Self

Me and My Shadow


I wanted to go for something a little different since I normally don't like photos of myself. Who does?! So this is what I came up with. Any of the neighbors who saw me out it the yard must have thought I'd lost it. Sitting on the patio randomly taking photos from above my head, then running inside to check them out on my LCD because it was too bright to see them clearly outside. If you want to see a real photo of me there is one of me and hubby a couple posts down.

Check out more photohunters from this week here.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool shot! Lovely feet!

Me in Bliss

ancient one said...

Love your idea. I tried some close ups on parts of my body, but they came out yellow..LOL (coward that I am).. so I used one from last September. Come see...

http://everlastingmercy.blogspot.com/2008/05/saturday-photo-hunt-self.html

Anonymous said...

Great shadow and nice feet!
Scrapbooking and Photography

Heather said...

Very fun shot!

bonggamom said...

Love your manicured nails! Your sandals are cute too :)