Friday, September 19, 2008

We got spirit, yes we do

We got spirit, how 'bout you?

School spirit that is.

Here's a pic of Tiger taken this morning before school.




Today is their all school photo day, the first year they've done this. They were all supposed to wear school colors if they had them. Think she's got enough? She's got one purple pony tail holder and one yellow. Same goes for her socks.

You can't see it but she's also got purple hairspray in her hair. I think it kinda looked red with her hair color, but she loved it. She and her sister had to have those school spirit pants last year too, which just happen to cost a small fortune.




4 comments:

Sooz said...

Very cool! I love those pants especially! :)

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Cute! Hope the pic turned out well!

Tracy P. said...

My son is close to that age and a total TIGER lover--so I'm glad she's not in his class! He might stalk her if he knew you called her that. She is too cute!

You stopped by for my SITS day at The Journey a while back, and I'm still wandering about returning the visits. All of the amazing blogs have been too interesting to hurry through, but I did want to say thanks!

~Trish~ said...

She and my daughter would get along GREAT haha!! LOVE IT!!!! Hey thanks for stopping by my blog last week when I was featured :) I am trying to still get back to everyone!!