Friday, September 26, 2008

Flashback Friday: The Early years

I've been wanting to do Flashback Friday posts for some time now. Not an original idea of course but something fun to do. I recently found a fellow WI blogger who hosts a Flashback Friday every week. So I thought I'd start and link up with her.


I have boxes of old photos that I need to sort through and organize in some way. I have an envelope with some baby photos and all my school pics from K-12 grade so I thought I'd start with those. Then I'll see what else I can find. I'll share old photos or discuss TV shows, movies, music or share stories from my past.


I scanned a couple of my baby pics to start.
My hospital picture, Nov. 1969. My left eye looks bigger than my right. Kind of creepy! But I was wide awake for the photo. Always had to know what was going on around me, still do!
Not sure exactly how old I was in this one. Gotta love what they did with my hair since I didn't have much. Let's see if we can get it to stick up in the middle.


This was Easter 1971 so I was probably around 18 months old. Wasn't I stylish?



5 comments:

Amy said...

You still look the same! SO cute...I think that middle pic of you looks just like one I have of myself at that age :D

Sooz said...

Aww those are adorable!

BITR Country Girl said...

Those are adorable photo's! Here's the link to how to do the fun little sayings next to your number of comments for each post:

http://1bitrcountrygirl.blogspot.com/2008/09/fun-little-sayings.html

One Mom said...

Isn't it fun going through old pictures! Good thing someone saved them!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Well I think you're adorable in EACH shot! I love the stick-up hair!!!