Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!!

Happy Labor Day everyone!! So how have you been spending this unofficial last day of summer?

Me? I worked for 6 hours this morning. How fun is that? Don't believe I had fun? Didn't think so. At least it's time and a half!!

Still not buying my excitement? LOL

I am excited about school starting tomorrow!! Yippee! Time without the kids during the day! What could be better than that? It's amazing how at the end of the school year I look forward to them being home and having more time to spend with them doing stuff besides homework. Then as the summer goes by I look more and more forward to them going back to school.

I also want to send a shout out to the folks in the path of that nasty hurricane Gustov. My thoughts and prayers are with you all!


4 comments:

Sooz said...

I share your excitement about the kids going back to school tomorrow *woohoo* :). I have to work tonight, so I too will be laboring on Labor Day yuk!

Aubrey said...

Spent the weekend camping, freezing my buns off and freaking out over the coyotes howling nearby!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope to "see" you again soon!

Julie said...

Spent most of the weekend at the pool!

Frizzy said...

Thanks for visiting me in CA. Hope you'll come back again soon. Nice to meet you.