Friday, June 4, 2010

I love you. Now go away.

I didn't think I was in a bad mood when I got up this morning.  In fact, I still really don't think I am.

But when hubby got up, it seemed like every little thing he did or said annoyed me.  I felt bad but I was kinda glad he had overtime scheduled today and had to go in 4 hours early. 

It doesn't happen that often, I usually love spending time with him.  But every once in a while I just feel like telling him to just get out of my face! 

I guess I just need some alone time today.  Maybe it's the rain.........or the fact that my monthly friend will be showing up soon!  Another thing that can just go away cuz I really don't need you any more.  I've got my two kids and I'm done!



2 comments:

kristi said...

Girrrlll I feel your pain.I want to slap the hell outta my hubby most days.

Amy said...

I feel like that a LOT! And I am not even married :)