Sunday, February 14, 2010

To my Valentine

Since it's Valentine's Day I thought I'd take this opportunity to sing the praises of my Valentine........my husband and best friend. I made this list a while ago and just never got around to finding the right time to post it.

Why I Love My Husband

  • He accepts me as I am, faults, bad habits and all
  • He loves me even when I don't love myself
  • He drives me to work in bad weather because he knows I hate driving in the snow
  • He's a hard worker. He used to have 2 jobs, but now works all the overtime he can get to support our family and never complains about it.
  • He makes me laugh
  • He'll run to the grocery store or McDonald's without notice at weird hours if I'm craving a snack!
  • He can cook better than I can and does it on a regular basis for our family
  • He does dishes and laundry!
  • He's not the jealous type
  • He's faithful and loyal
  • He's much more patient than I am
  • He'll go grocery shopping AND take both girls with him
  • He's my biggest supporter

Happy Valentine's day babe! I love you more than I ever thought I could and am so thankful to have you in my life.


3 comments:

Amy said...

How sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!

Nicole said...

Very sweet dedication to your husband! It is obvious he is a wonderful man!

Lia at Petite Little Bee said...

How thoughtful of you! Thanks for sharing. Best, Lia