Saturday, January 30, 2010

Conversations

My kids will sometimes have the strangest conversations. And sometimes they are really profound. My 10 year old will come out with something that will sound like it came from a wise old woman. I always think I should blog them but when it comes time I can never remember what it was that was said that I thought was either so funny or intense. I want to try to be better at remembering them and maybe make this a regular part of my blog.

Yesterday they were talking about dreams and I happened to be on the computer at the time so I typed it up right away. I don't know why but this just really struck me funny......

Tiger: I never have dreams, except that one time when I was 5 and I dreamt
that giant potato was attacking us.

Skowt: Dreaming is the best part of sleeping. It's like watching TV.

Tiger: Yeah, but you can't pick the show.



1 comment:

Amy said...

That is too darn funny! You just never know what they will come up with next.

Good talking to you yesterday :)