Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wreck this Journal

I have not forgotten about my promise to share my progress with my journal. It just got put on hold for a bit. That's my problem I get all gung ho about something and then don't have time to do it. Not to mention the fact that I just get into too many things at once sometimes.

So the first thing I've done with the book is to crack the spine!


Ouch! Yes that hurt me. It was difficult for me. Both emotionally and physically. Seriously that was one tough book!

I will continue to share more as I get them done. Not sure how regularly but I'll get to it. Some of the tasks are kind of ongoing and may take a while to complete.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

I keep forgetting to look for this! And I was JUST in the bookstore on Monday! grrrrrr...

Shannon said...

And I'd have a really hard time breaking the spine, too! GAH!

Aim said...

one step at a time! You and I are so alike. I have lots of ideas but not enough time.