Friday, November 28, 2008

My B-list

So I was over at Shannon's blog the other day and she was playing along with a fun little game. You're given a random letter and make up a list of your favorite items beginning with that letter. She gave me the letter "B".

Hmm. A little harder than I thought to come up with 10 things that start with B. At least ten things I would consider a favorite. The first thing that popped into my mind was bananas. Don't know why because I really do not like them at all. Then I couldn't get it out of my head, luckily it paid off because it reminded me of one of my list items.

Anyway, here they are in no particular order:

Bon Jovi- Loved them since the "Runaway" days. I've seen them in concert like 4 or 5 times. Maybe more. And come on. You can't tell me that Jon Bon Jovi isn't still one of the hottest rockers out there!










Blogging- Duh!

Bargains- Who doesn't love a good bargain? I first had BOGO (buy one get one) sales, then changed it to bargains. I do love the buy one get one free sales our grocery store does periodically. But contrary to what my husband thought......you DO need to get two of each item to get the discount.

Black Olives- Mmm! I like green olives too, but I LOVE black olives. Much to the dismay of hubby who won't let me near him if I've been eating them.

Brownies- Again. Mmmm! I'm pretty sure chocolate brownies is one of the major food groups.

Birthdays- None of us would be here if it wasn't for our birthday, right? LOL I don't like big major parties but just the acknowledgement and celebration of the day.

Bosco Breadsticks- The third food item on the list. Do you see a trend here? These are breadsticks we order from the Market Day fundraiser at my daughter's school. Breadsticks filled with mozzarella cheese. Big Mmm!

Banana Splits (tv show)- No, NOT food this time! Can we go with past faves? Well, this is my list so I say yes. Remember this?






Bella- Yes, of course! I had to get something in there from Twilight!! Who wouldn't want to be Bella and have Edward fall in love with them?

Babies- No I don't want to have another. We are done. But babies are just the cutest and I love holding them. Haven't had one around in a while.

That was kinda fun. Maybe I'll have to do it again with another letter the next time I'm stuck for blog topics!

Let me know in the comments if you'd like to play along and I'll give you a letter too!


5 comments:

Shannon said...

Great list! I have to agree with you on blogging... and black olives... and brownies, Bella, bargains... oh, just the whole list :)

Nina said...

Those were cute. Loved the Blogging...duh. That cracked me up. Ahh and babies, I will loan you mine after two days of chasing him around a none baby proofed house I am exhausted. Cute post!
Send me a letter, it sounds like it could be fun.

Visiting from SITS.

Amy said...

Can't get any better than some Bon Jovi and banana splits.. :D

Aim said...

I love Bon Jovi- only saw them one time though. Sure, give me a letter. I'm all about playing along.

Ronnica said...

I think for every holiday are family debates about whether black olives or green olives are better. I vote green.