Monday, March 3, 2008

Concerts

Today I'll list concerts I've been to. I'll see if I can get them in some kind of order.

  • Kenny Rodgers and Dolly Parton (1981)- Not my choice for 1st concert. My parents dragged me to see them at the WI State Fair when we first moved here.
  • Rick Springfield - The first time I saw him was August 1982 I've seen him multiple times since, I won't list them all!
  • Corey Hart (1984) - technically he was an opening act for one of the RS concerts I referenced above
  • Bon Jovi - not sure the first time I saw them but it was in the 80s and I've also seen them multiple times since
  • Skid Row - opened for BJ in late 80s
  • Extreme - opened for BJ in early 90s
  • The Monkees - a reunion tour in the 80s
  • Loverboy - 80s
  • Huey Lewis and the News - 1987
  • Billy Ray Cyrus/Ken Mellons - early 90s
  • Nickelback/3 Days Grace/Trapt - Nov. 2003
  • Metallica/Godsmack - Aug. 2004
  • GooGoo Dolls - Aug. 2005
  • Joan Jett - partial show at a county fair in 2005 or 2006, not sure of date
  • Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - 2006? not sure of the year, mom dragged me again and I try to block it out. lol Kidding! They weren't too bad, I'm just not usually a fan of country music.
  • Nelson - Aug. 2006
  • The Police - July 2007
  • Arrival - July 2007 - An ABBA tribute band I took my mom to.






Other nablopomo participants

No comments: