Thursday, February 28, 2008

March posting challenge



Call me crazy, but I just signed up for the NaBloPoMo challenge where you post every single day for a month. I haven't ever done that yet on this blog but I'm gonna try. I've recently seen this on a couple other blogs I came across so I thought I'd check it out and give it a try.

They will be doing optional monthly themes to help with ideas. March's theme is "Lists" which is right up my ally. Always been the list maker. Let's see if I can do it for 31 days straight. Leave me a comment and let me know if you have a list you'd like to see me do. Subject to my approval, of course!


2 comments:

Sooz said...

Hey I didn't realize you had a personal blog too in addition to your photo one-duh-I promise to visit here more often :). I think I'll do the challenge too! Lists...hmm I'll have to think on that one.

lynn said...

Oh, I thought you knew about this one! Well, I'm glad you found it! Hope to see you around!