Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Welcome to 2008! So the 1st day of the year hasn't been the greatest so far. Had to go to work for 7am, help change prices and count all the cigarettes and half the pepsi products in the store........just what you want to do on New Year's Day. But it all worked out and I'm looking forward to the upcoming year.

Don't expect any profound new year's words of wisdom from me! I really don't have any specific resolutions but rather an ongoing list of things I'd like to do in my lifetime and things about myself I'd like to work on to become a better, more patient and most of all happier person. I've been working on that for the past year already (with a little help) and am improving but still have work to do. I think it'll be an ongoing process, probably for the rest of my life.

Have a great 2008 and I'll be right here sharing my year with you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your BLOG while searching for any fellow Rick Springfield fans. Just trying to pass time this evening and I love reading about others' lives. Sorry you didn't get the Rick Springfield book you wanted for Christimas :)
Did you get his new Christmas CD that just came out this year??
If you would like to write, you can reach me at my BLOG, http://thegrovesoflexington.blogspot.com/

Have a good week!

lynn said...

Deanne,
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Always great to connect with a fellow Rick fan :) Heading over to your blog right now.