Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa Claus comes tonight


glitter-graphics.com


The night the kids have been waiting for. I can't believe it's Christmas again already! Time sure flies. We usually spend Christmas Eve at home with my mom. We go to mass in the afternoon and then come home and have Kapusta (polish cabbage soup). We've had that on Christmas eve as long as I can remember. Then we build a fire, open gifts and track Santa online at http://www.noradsanta.org/.

For as long as I can remember I've loved to try to guess what's in my presents. It drives me bonkers not knowing what they are! I have one sitting here now in front of me from hubby that I have no clue on. I didn't think he was going to get me anything since he let me buy a certain Rick Springfield book. Now it's driving me nuts to know what's in there. He said it was something I needed, but I can't think of anything that I need in that big of a box. So I asked if it was something I knew I needed or something he thought I needed and I might get insulted. LOL He said I would not be insulted. Then my youngest told me she wanted it. Hmm? Something I need that she wants. Now I'm really curious!

Hope everyone has a wonderful night!

No comments: