Tuesday, October 16, 2007

But, mom!!

Decisions, decisions.

Let's see, do I make my daughter go to her religious education class tomorrow night where they are doing a service project and collecting food for the local food pantry. She is required to put in at least 5 hours of community service this year and this will count for 1.5 of those.

OR...........

Do I let her go with her friends to the mall to see (gasp!) Ashley Tisdale!!?

Hmm? What's a mom to do? lol I think you know my decision. She was not too happy with me. Hey, I'd normally be Ok with that kind of thing. Though, I'm guessing it will be a zoo there. But, why oh why do they have to schedule these things on a school night??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww MOM!!! I know, I know, I am supposed to side with you....but....what if it were, say RS? You know you would SO be there! You're a good responsible Mom though. I imagine the mall will definitely be a zoo! So why is Ashley Tisdale going to be there anyway? Is she doing a signing or something? Too bad it's on a school night for your kids. Bummer!

lynn said...

I know I would!! lol That's why I'm torn, cuz I'd really like to let her go but she's got her project she really shouldn't miss. She is already missing one other retreat thing cuz her mom is going to see RS!! So I do kinda feel bad. Ashley is doing some mall tour to promote her album and some clothing line.