Monday, March 31, 2008

31/31

I made it!

31 posts in 31 days! If you've been reading them all, thank you! As I know some of them probably weren't all that interesting. And then I went and abandoned my lists. How dare I...........or is it me?

I won't be doing the challenge in April but will keep my eye on the upcoming themes and possibly do it again soon if there is one I like. Or just do it to do it. I've been thinking about trying it out on my photoblog, but wanted to possibly wait until the weather is nicer to get out and get some new pics and post as I take them. I've seen photoblogs that do it for a year at a time. That's too much for me and why I changed the original direction of doing the daily city post I had on that blog. We'll see, maybe in May or June.

1 comment:

Sooz said...

Good job! Keep 'em coming! :)