Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 24 already*

Well, it's getting late in the day so better get my post in.

Tried to earlier but my desktop computer was not cooperating! I'm ready to toss it out the window. But I can't until I get all my pics transferred over to my external drive. There's a site I wanted to blog about and mention today but couldn't get in to get the banner to post here. Hopefully tomorrow. I am on my laptop now but I just don't feel like it. :)~

Not doing too much yet so far this spring break. Went shopping for a jacket for Skowt and out to lunch today. Nothing really planned for tomorrow either. But we are planning to go bowling and possibly to a movie on Wed and Thurs. It's just nice not to have to get up early with the kids, run them around all week and deal with homework!

*Of nablopomo for March, for anyone keeping track

No comments: