Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Sorry, I forgot to post a Flashback Friday yesterday. Well, ok, I didn't forget. I just didn't feel like it. I worked all morning and part of the afternoon and when I got home I just didn't feel like doing anything. Also had a bit of a headache.

Ended up laying on the couch for a while, dosed off a few times. Luckily Skowt went home with a friend from school for a sleepover and Tiger spent a couple hours after school at a neighbor friend's house so I had some quiet time. Didn't even eat dinner until 7:30, which in our house is pretty late.

So far it's been a really nice weekend weather wise. The temperature at the bank we drove by said 81 degrees. Not bad for fall in Wisconsin! Too bad hubby had to work all day! May take the kids to go play tennis later and we plan to get to a pumpkin farm or something tomorrow. Tiger wants to go apple "hunting". LOL Don't know why she called it that, she meant apple picking. They had fun doing it last year.

Later,


2 comments:

Aim said...

sounds like a perfect weekend, except for hubby working. I'm off to do homework!

Amy said...

All is forgiven on the 'no post'. We all have days like that sometimes. :D