Monday, March 2, 2009

Bloggy Fun

I just got done getting my package ready for Nicole. She's my partner in mamarazzi's favorite things swap. I will be mailing it later today before I pick up Skowt from school.

I had fun shopping and getting it all wrapped up. I hope she likes at least some of what I sent! lol I would like to apologize in advance for my wrapping job. I am sooooo not a wrapper of presents! :) The paper I was using was super thin so I had to wrap it around several times so you couldn't see through it. I look forward to seeing what she is sending!

Speaking of mamarazzi, this month she is starting something fun. She will be doing a monthly drawing out of all of her followers for a cool prize. So head on over and check her out. Make sure you leave a comment when you follow and tell her I sent ya!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I just mailed mine this morning too! I can't wait to see what I get. My wrapping sucked too, so don't feel bad :)

Aim said...

I put in the good word for you!

Tiffanie said...

I always miss the deadline to sign up! UGH. one of these days i'm going to get in on the Mamarazzi action!

KC Mom said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog today! :)