My package of swap goodies arrived yesterday! My partner was Nicole from Taulman Times. She was great partner and sent some awesome stuff! Some of it very similar to what I sent her.
Here's a before picture. Everything all wrapped up nice before I tore into it.
She had a tag on each one numbering them 1 through 6 and included a note on top instructing me to open them in order and then read the explanation next to each number on her note. I also included notes explaining each of mine but they were inside each package.
So here's what was inside!
- Scented tea light candles from Yankee Candle and a candle holder to burn them in. Yankee Candles rock! They are my favorite too. I've tried others but they just don't cut it.
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. In Nicole's words it "portrays the ultimate never-ending meaning of love". I look forward to reading it.
- Scarf (is there another word for these? or am I losing it). Anyway, I am in love with the colors!
- Coffee mug, green tea and a huge Hershey's dark chocolate bar! Check out what I sent her on her blog and you'll see we were totally on the same wave length with the chocolate bar thing!
- Family Tree Record book. We are very similar on this one. She likes scrap booking and of course I love taking photos of my family and also looking at old photos of family members. There are spots for photos for me, hubby and both sides of the family. I hope I can find some of everyone to include!
- Last but not least, fake (her words!) Chanel earrings. Hmm. Now to find a place to wear them. I'm usually in jeans or sweats carting the kids around!
Oh, and I'm also supposed to get the kids and hubby out of the house on a Sunday afternoon and take a nice nap. Sounds good to me!!
I'd like to say thanks Nicole for everything and for being such a great partner! I'd also like to thank Mamarazzi for organizing the swap. I'm sure it was a lot of work! I had fun with it!