I saw this interview around Facebook and on another blog so since I've been at a loss for topics the past week or so I thought it would be fun to interview my kids and see what they had to say. It was interesting to see how well they knew (or didn't know) me. It was also interesting to see how differently they think based on their ages.
This first one was with Tiger. She's 9.......she'll be 10 at the beginning of May.
1. What is something your mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? Purple things
3. What makes mom sad? When I fight with you
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don’t know
6. How old is your mom? 39
7. How tall is your mom? 4 feet 6 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Go on the computer
9. What does your mom do when you are not around? work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? acting
11. What is your mom really good at? Taking pictures
12. What is your mom not very good at? Playing sports
13. What does your mom do for her job? Work at a gas station
14. What's your mom's favorite food? pizza
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you go to work and get money
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? spongebob
17. What do you and your mom do together? shopping
18. How are you and your mom the same? We have brown hair
19. How are you and your mom different? I’m younger
20. How do you know your mom loves you?. Cuz you hug me
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? home
Stay tuned for Skowt's answers..........