Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm in Love

I finally got to watch the season premier of Army Wives last night. This show rocks! I don't think I could handle what so many military wives must go through on a daily basis. Being away from your husband for months at a time, not knowing where he is, if he's even alive, basically raising your kids alone. The season premiere was a real tear jerker. Totally unexpected and very sad ending. I'm really looking forward to a great season.

So all during the 1st season I really was liking the character of Trevor LeBlanc played by Drew Fuller. But it wasn't until yesterday that I found this picture online.....



............that I knew for sure that I was in love!!! Look at those eyes! And that mouth! Sure he's 10 years younger than me. Who cares! Age is just a number, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I have to admit he is a cutie! I think it's ok to 'lust' over younger men, but I wouldn't want to have a relationship with one. LOL!

Aim said...

nice pix. age ain't nothing once you're over, oh say 29, like us. LOL