Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm back!

And I've got something to blog about! Our trip was awesome and I'm going through all the pics. We flew into Florida a day early so we had plenty of time before the cruise just in case we had flight problems. We rented a convertible for the day. We booked for a mustang or similar. Of course no mustangs were available so we got a Chrysler Sebring. Still pretty nice.





While it was fun and all I've decided I'm just not the spontaneous, drive with the top down kind of gal. Here's why:
  1. It's windy and messes up your hair! I made sure I had it tied back before we put the top down.
  2. You might get pooped on by a bird!
  3. You can't have anything laying loose in the car or it might blow away. Like the map you need to refer to when the dang GPS you rented doesn't work!
  4. Nothing is really secure. Anyone could just walk up and grab something right out of the car when you're stopped at a light. Or who knows what else! I'm not used to people wandering around at the stop lights trying to sell you papers and what not.
More to come on our trip!


2 comments:

Amy said...

How awesome! I can't wait to hear more, more, more! I can not stand for my hair to fly in the wind either. :D

ALLY2HisHeart said...

Welcome back Lynn, and a belated happy birthday over here, too!

Ah haha...I love convertibles! I had one when I lived in Los Angeles and often drove around "topless" (TOP down, guys!)

Tied my hair back when on the freeway, and put up the side mirrors. My fave was tooling along PCH with the top off and just loving the ocean scent. Ah memories...

Glad you had a great time! Can't wait to read more!

Ally