Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket





I confess.....that I have a laundry basket at the foot of our bed with our socks and underwear in it.  We "live" out of that basket.  I don't even bother putting it in a drawer.  Never mind bothering to fold it. 

I confess.....that I've given up soda for lent (for the second year in a row).  Which is supposed to be a good thing.  But...

I

am

dying

for  

a  

soda!! 

Help me!


Ok, last week Mamarazzi confessed something juicy.  I was also encouraged by a couple people to post something juicy this week because honestly my last few confessions have been bor-ing! 

So here you go.  I can't believe I'm actually going to type this out.  Anyway, 

I confess.....that recently while planning our upcoming road trip with hubby I again mentioned the fact that I'd like to visit all 50 states in my lifetime.  For some reason I may have also expressed that we should....ahem, you know.....do a certain something in all 50 states too....ifyouknowwhatimean!

I mean we've already got at least 4 taken care of.  
Oh, and we've got "at sea" covered too.   

Whew, Ok that's enough!


I confess.....that I am not here right now to take your call, but your comment is very important to me.  Please leave a message after the post and I will get back to you as soon as I return.  Or shortly thereafter.

Thank you to Amy for linking my up today!  Please go visit her also and see what she's been up to.
 



3 comments:

Amy said...

Girl, that was NOT so bad! I would love to get that 50 state thing down, myself...hahahaha! Good luck with that! :P

VandyJ said...

We have 10 sates knocked off the list, plus one international country (from the honeymoon, naturally). We have a goal of visiting all the national parks west of the Mississippi river. Doing the hummina hummina in each one is optional--but the hubby would love it.

Unknown said...

LOL! We try to break in any bed we sleep in. You so don't want us to visit, because we will use that bed. We got 5 states down and one country...Canada! LOL! Good luck! I think that's a worthy goal!