Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wee Bit of Me



{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
No, but I was just thinking this morning how I needed some new jeans!  I only have 2 decent pairs and I wear 1 a lot more than the other.
 
{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
No, even if I slept straight through it would only be about 7 during the week.  But I wake up a least once, usually twice a night to pee!  It sucks!

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
I don't eat too many oreos, but I usually take them apart and eat the filling first.  Though that makes for a really dry cookie afterward!  which is why I don't eat many.  I prefer soft, moist cookies.

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
 Not usually, we kick them off as soon as we come in the door.

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Hubby and then my mom.  Or vise versa depending on how/when I found out.

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Not exactly, one broke out during lunch once when I was in high school and my friends and I ran for the doors!  Wimps!

{seven} do you snore?
I really don't know.  My husband will tell me I do when I complain about his but I think he's just playing around.

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
I'm not sure.  I was tested a long time ago and don't remember.  I'm sure I'm faster now though.  I do remember I did 10,000 keystrokes per minute on the 10 key pad.  I used to use one all the time at work and was able to get super fast.

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
I haven't tried it lately!  LOL  I can't do a full one with my whole body straight up in the air but I used to be able to do the 3 point one where you put your knees on your elbows. Does that count?

 
{ten} how do you like your popcorn?     
With butter and salt. 




3 comments:

Amy said...

If I slept 8 hours straight thru, it would be a miracle. ANd I don't even go to the bathroom during the night. Only when I was pregnant! :)

Mamarazzi said...

mmm now i want popcorn and oreos!

getting up to pee TWICE in the night? i would be MAD!

Shannon said...

8 hours of sleep? What's that?


;)