Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wee Bit of Me





{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Scruffy

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
hot fudge, nuts and don't forget the cherry!

{three} do you own slippers?
Of course, I live it WI,it's cold!  I usually also wear socks with them.  Except in the summer then I'm usually barefoot at home.

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
No

{five} how you do relieve stress?
YELL!  I know, bad

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
Green eggs and Ham

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
no, unless you count the doing modern dance in gym class in high school.

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
online dictionary, usually m-w.com

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
Walking, if I ever get off my butt to do it!

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
Probably hours for a concert when I was younger.  I do remember camping out in my friends car overnight to be first in line for Bon Jovi tickets one year.



2 comments:

April said...

Hi Lynn...Bon Jovi would definitely be worth standing in a long line to see! ;)

Amy said...

My friend always slept out to get BonJovi tickets. Of course, my mom would never let me...I wouldn't let my kids either though!