So little time. Yeah, just look at the 74 titles on my Netflix queue (about 15 of those are tv series with multiple discs per season), but it's still a lot. I bet I could add more too, I've been trying to keep it under control because I can't keep up. The good part is, I always have something around to watch if I'm up for a movie.
We watched quite a few movies while on winter break, but now we have 3 that have been just sitting here for the last week, along with this blog I've been ignoring. No wonder I don't have many readers!
What did you watch you ask? Or not. So I'm asking for you.
1. A Christmas Story: What's Christmas without watching Ralphie dress up like a deranged Easter Bunny and then shoot his eye out?! Not hard to miss with the 24 hour marathon.
2. Elf: Not a favorite but again, when it's on for 24 hours in a row you can't help but see part of it.
3. Return to Me: I liked it. It was kind of sad the way their situation came about but still cute.
4. Journey to the Center of the Earth: We saw this once in the theater but the kids loved it so we got it again.
5. Mummy Returns: Brendan Fraser again. I think this was on tv right after we watched Journey so that was weird. That seems to happen a lot to me. We'll watch a DVD and then within hours or days another movie with the same actor will pop up on tv.
6. Star Wars - Attack of the Clones: With my hubby in the house you can't not turn on any of the Star Wars movies if they're on.
7. Iron Man: I started watching but it just didn't hold my interest. I know it was pretty popular but I didn't really care for it. Or maybe I just wasn't in a movie mood.
8. Definitely Maybe: This was OK. I remember wanting to see it when it first came out and saw previews. I guess it wasn't exactly what I expected.
9. 21: I really liked this. Hubby and I are moving to Vegas to become professional gamblers!!
10. Twilight: Um, I may or may not have seen this one another time or two during the past few weeks. (im)patiently waiting for the release of the DVD.
11. Bedtime Stories: Took the kids to see this one afternoon. Pretty cute movie. I normally don't like Adam Sandler, but he kind of toned it down for this one so it wasn't half bad.