Friday, February 1, 2008

She made it!!

WooHoo! Skowt made the volleyball team! She's excited and I'm so proud of her. She was very timid when playing for the Y so I was concerned, but she did it! Now I'll just start worrying about her taking control and monitoring her blood sugar with the added activity. It's always something!

I'm starting to see a little bit of a transformation in her too. She used to just barely brush her hair in the morning and be off for school. Now she's concerned because it's a little frizzy in spots and is trying to control it and actually trying to style her hair more. Putting head bands in it.

She's wearing lip gloss.

She never used to care about where her clothes came from but she mentioned the other day she needed more tops. She feels like she's wearing the same ones over and over. I agree, she could use some more clothes. So I suggested she use her Target giftcard she got for Christmas. "Mom, I don't want clothes from Target!"

I think I'm in trouble! Help! lol

BTW, sorry for any mispellings lately. I can't get the dang spellcheck to work on this thing!

2 comments:

Aim said...

Congrats to Skowt! I loved volleyball when I was younger! I bet you'll notice body changes. Lyric didn't really lose any weight, but she has noticed that her clothes fit differently since she started swimming.

lynn said...

Hopefully she'll just build some muscle cuz she can't afford to lose any weight!