Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monthly Vlog: May

Photobucket



Yes, I'm actually doing it again this month!

You can really tell how nervous I am in this one!  Not sure if or when I'll ever loosen up doing this.

I do have to start off by apologizing though.  I totally missed one of the challenges when recording. 

Emmy Mom wanted to know.....Is there a name you can't stand and why?  And along with this do you like your own name?

I really can't think of a name I can't stand.  I'm OK with my name.  I don't remember ever really hating it or ever wanting to change it.  Both my kids went through a stage that they wanted to change their name.  






Mamarazzi and Shawn asked a few this or that questions:
Ocean or Mountains?
Sweet or Salty?
Early Bird or Night Owl?
Edward or Jacob?
Book or Kindle?
Manicure or Pedicure?
MAC or PC?

The show and tell portion comes from Beth
What is in your handbag/purse?




7 comments:

Macey said...

I LOVE your coffee table, first off!
LOVE your little bag too. I need to start scaling back and carrying a smaller one. Okay. That felt weird to even say because I'll probably never be able to scale back.
Dang, you fit a lot of stuff in there! LOL

Amy said...

I saw a Rick key chain in there!!!! LOL!

You did awesome girl, way better than me..

So much stuff in that LITTLE purse...mine is huge but I tell ya by next week it will be packed.

Emmy said...

Yeah for Edward!

And yes I agree with MiMi-I like your table.
I think I have only had two pedicures in my life.

Where are you from? I like your accent-sounds like you are from up North somewhere.

Unknown said...

That coffee table rocks!

And I love the comment, I had to get it because it was purple. LOL! I like purple too!!

And I'm an Edward girl too! :D

Shawn said...

I love a girl who likes both sweet and salty together. Do you mix the chips and the ice cream or just eat a bite of one then the other?

Lynn, you need to go a pedi ASAP! It will change your life!

Love the purple giraffe clutch, too cute!

Thanks for linking up, now go get a pedi!

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

Awww.....your so nervous it's cute! You did great though...I liked your purple print clutch..too cute It's funny to see these little bags and all the stuff people have in them! :) LOL

Mamarazzi said...

never had a mani or pedi? oh honey, go get a pedi, you will looove it!

i really love your coffee table...like a lot.

i cannot tell you are nervous at all, i promise.

i felt like we were just a couple of friends hanging out.

thanks soooo much for linking up.