Panic attack caused by lack of internet access
Symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Clammy palms
- The Shakes
- Upset stomach
- Obsessively checking and re-checking your router and internet connection status
- Uncontrollable sobbing
- Frantically driving to Best Buy with laptop in tow to consult with the Geek Squad
- Rushing home to install new wireless USB adapter
- Frantically calling Geek Squad back when still unable to connect
- Shirking all other responsibilities until you have internet!
Seven hours later my laptop is back up and connecting to the internet.
I feel much better.