Friday, October 1, 2010

Color me Purple!

I've been wanting to do this for a while now.

Finally had it done today when I went to have my hair cut......






Set up the appointment the last time I had it cut.  Kept it quiet from hubby that whole time!  Stopped by his work after I got out and he was a bit surprised but happy I had the guts to do something different.

I still have curl left in my hair but she dried it straight so you could really see the color.  There are streaks throughout but the right front area in the photo is the spot that stands out the most.

Now to get up the courage to get that tattoo I've been wanting.....



3 comments:

Jean Has Been Shopping said...

Love the purple! Good for you!

Amy said...

You go girl!

Shannon said...

Look at you! Love it.

I've done streaks of red and want to do it again!